Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NYC New York Color

The second item I'll be reviewing from my Holiday Voxbox is New York Color Liquid Lip Shine. For more information on what a Voxbox is, please visit http://www.influenster.com.com



The color I received is Nude York City. It's a beautiful color, and it looks gorgeous on. You can see what it looks like on me in the picture above (upper left corner). The shine it gives off is amazing. It looks like it has tiny pieces of glitter throughout it, but there isn't a gritty feeling all over your lips. It doesn't stay super shiny for a long time, but it does keep some shine and it's actually moisturizing (a surprise to me! I had doubts). It's a little tacky, but it's not very sticky, AND it smells pretty amazing. The only complaint I have is the applicator, and that's just because I dislike how flexible it is.


NYC Liquid Lipshine comes in TEN different shades! Oh, and did I mention the suggested retail price is only $2.49?? This product is DEFINITELY worth checking out! I plan on picking up a few shades, if not all of them (I certainly could since they're not pricey at all!).


*From Influenster.com "Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others. "


For more information on this awesome lip product, please visit the site NYC Liquid Lipshine! Also, be sure to check out their facebook, too! https://www.facebook.com/newyorkcolorcosmetics!

*~* http://www.newyorkcolor.com


*({[Item sent to me for free to review from Influenster.com]})*

1 comment:

  1. I liked this gloss, but I agree, I like the doe foot applicator better!

    ReplyDelete