Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Larabar!


One of the items I received in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster was a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabar. If you have no idea what Influenster is, you can check out my previous post OR click the following link for more information: http://www.influenster.com.


When I was reading about this product, I was excited to try it. There are only 2-9 ingredients in each bar, and they're just fruits, spices, and nuts! Not only are they made with natural ingredients, but there are also 19 different flavors to choose from! The only downside there seems to be is the fact that every flavor seems to be made with dates. For more information and to view all flavors available, please visit their website, http://www.larabar.com.


Now, I can't say that I had the best flavor experience with my Larabar, but I'm partially blaming that on the fact that I'm not a huge peanut/ peanut butter fan. The bar wasn't that bad, but I probably won't be eating the peanut butter chocolate chip kind again. The weird aftertaste didn't help it any, either. However, I WILL be purchasing more Larabars in the very near future! There are so many yummy sounding kinds that I'm dying to try, like Key Lime Pie, Banana Bread, and Blueberry Muffin.

I strongly suggest checking out their website! It's easy to navigate and you're greeted by some super cute penguins! Not only that, but they have a sweepstakes going on that I'm sure you'd love to enter! :)

http://www.larabar.com/!

2 comments:

  1. I must see these cute penguins you speak of! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy these all the time, they are sooo yummy my favorite is coconut pie and blueberry muffin

    ReplyDelete