Monday, December 19, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2011

I received my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster late last week! Since there's a small chance that you may not know what I'm talking about, let me fill you in! Influenster is a website/community that you can join and possibly receive products in the mail to test out and review. For even more information, please visit http://www.influenster.com.



Products in this Holiday VoxBox: New York Color Liquid Lip Shine, Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask, imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, Mentos Pure Fresh Gum, Larabar, Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap!


I am SO excited about this Voxbox! I love that my very first one is a holiday box! It's even more exciting because everything seems to be right up my alley! It's almost as if someone hand picked this box out for me for Christmas! I've already started trying things out, and I can't wait to post my reviews on these products!

1 comment: