Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

One of the items I received in my Love Voxbox (from Influenster) was Kiss Nail Dress. It was sent to me for free to test out and review.

Quoted from Influenster.com
"Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in. With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration. And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit."
Surprisingly enough, my nails kept "chip" free for a week! It wasn't until moving day that my nails started to come undone. If it weren't for the move, my nails probably would have lasted a few days long. Now, I know it says that the top coat is built in, but I felt I needed to add an extra top coat of my own. I wasn't sure if the edge would cause it to peel up, so I felt adding a top coat over it and over the tip would help it last longer. I do believe that is the reason they lasted a full week.

I must say that I was quite impressed with this product. It was a little annoying to apply the strips to my nails, but the result was well worth a little annoyance! I should add that it wasn't nearly as annoying as trying to apply a perfect coat of polish! Honestly, I will more than likely be purchasing this product again in the future. If you would like to purchase this product, please take a look at what was posted on Influenster(below)!

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

You can head on over to http://kissnaildress.com/ for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment